GIZ Kosovo:Slobodno radno mesto za administrativnog asistenta
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de
The GIZ project, “Creating Employment through Export Promotion – CETEP” enables micro, small and medium enterprises in employment relevant sectors to make use of the potentials of international markets. The project organizes into interventions along the needs of the private sector in sectors such as Agriculture, ICT and Manufacturing, by utilizing four fields of action. These are: business-related information, market-oriented business services, product and process innovations, and export promotion.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Creating Employment Through Export Promotion (CETEP) project is seeking to fill the position of
(mainly for financial settlements of contracts)
Main tasks and responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for:
- Technical support to the Administrative and Finance Manager in financial settlements of contracts (arranging meetings with the partner, taking minutes, follow up of the meetings, copy of invoices, preparation of the documents etc.) in line with GIZ Rules and Regulations
- Providing support to the Administrative and Finance Manager regarding Capacity building of partners/stakeholders
- Support to the Administrative and Finance Manager in the overall administration processes within the project in line with GIZ Rules and Regulations
- Assisting the Administrative and Finance Manager in financial monitoring of contracts
- Updating the team members on weekly basis about the project activities ongoing and upcoming
- Organizing and coordinating logistical aspects for planning, holding and documenting workshops, seminars and other events
- Ordering office supplies
- Taking meeting minutes
- Translating documents
- Copying and scanning documents in daily basis
- Performing other daily duties; booking flight tickets, hotel reservations etc.
- Maintaining the social media communication in accordance with the GIZ Public Relations team
- The tasks and responsibilities are indicative and may be modified according to the needs of the project
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or similar
- At least 2 years of professional experience in administration / finance or similar positions
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Prior working experience with international organizations in Economic Development Cooperation would be an advantage
- Certification in any of the accounting & finance trainings will be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge in German is an added value
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Ability to establish good and considerate working relationship with all staff members and stakeholders
- Fast-learner and willingness to be flexible and prepared to contribute to the organization in other duties as required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team-work spirit
- GIZ Office, Pristina
- Participation in field visits throughout Kosovo is expected
Expected start date: July 2019
How to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to email@example.com
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Administrative Assistant – CETEP
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 12 July 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply.