GIZ Kosovo: Slobodno radno mesto za stažistu u Prizrenu
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Innovation and Training Park (ITP) Prizren offers the vacancy for:
Overall purpose of the assignment
GIZ has been mandated by the Government of Kosovo to manage the former camp of the German Armed Forces in Prizren and to set up the Kosovar-German Innovation and Training Park (ITP) in Prizren. The aim of the ITP is to make the best use of the camp and its premises through providing facilities and services to businesses with the most growth potential and to start-ups. Additionally, the ITP will offer Vocational Education and Training (VET) to support its tenants and the needs of labour market. (For more information, please visit www.itp-prizren.com).
The local intern will support the overall implementation of project activities in terms of administrative support and business development.
Main tasks and responsibilities
The local intern will:
- Support the ITP team in everyday project related activities
- Support the application process of tenants through providing necessary documentation and visits of facilities
- Conduct research and provide support in areas of start-ups, innovation, and economic development in general
- Support the organization and preparation of project related events (meetings, workshops, round tables, conferences etc.)
- Assist with business development matters including marketing material preparation
- Write content for ITP website
- Provide translation services when needed
- Provide support to facility management
- Assist in managing the flow of paperwork
- Conduct other tasks/duties as requested
Qualifications and experience sought
- University student, or graduated, preferably in the field of economics, social sciences or related discipline that is relevant to accomplish the above-mentioned tasks
- Administrative and research skills
- Excellent team-working and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge in German is an added value
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of design software is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in event organization
- The office is based in the GIZ Project Office in Prizren
- The internship is offered with a negotiable duration of 3-6 months
Expected start date
- 2 December 2019
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to email@example.com
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of Motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Local Intern – ITP
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 13 November 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply.