GIZ Kosovo: Slobodno radno mesto za recepcionara
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft fürInternationaleZusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fürInternationaleZusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, German Information Centre for Migration, Vocational Training and Career (DIMAK) project is seeking to fill the position of:
Overall purpose of the assignment
The position is opened in the frame of the Global Program on Migration for Development “German Information Centre for Migration, Vocational Training and Career / DIMAK”, which is supporting the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare (MLSW), Employment Agency of the Republic of Kosovo (EARK) and Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) in facilitating their services in the labour mobility, reintegration, vocational training and career development.
Main task and responsibilities
- performs reception and secretariat services
- receives visitors at the front desk
- receives phone calls to GIZ
- maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- maintains a call-back list of all incoming calls which cannot be taken by the relevant staff member
- registers, documents and organises incoming and outgoing correspondence (emails, packages and personally delivered messages)
- ensures incoming and outgoing calls are efficient and uninterrupted
- ensures that visitors are comfortable by offering newspapers, refreshments etc.
Office work and services
- is responsible for accepting and distributing documents, letters and packages
- ensures deputisation for other staff members
- maintains and updates internal and external contact information
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Secondary school education. Bachelor’s degree is an advantage
- Certificate/diploma or similar qualification from a recognised clerical college
- At least 1-3 years professional experience in a comparable position
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge in German is an added value
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer service attitude
- Well organized and efficient
- Friendly and polite
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed
Location: GIZ Office,Pristina
Expected start date:July 2019
How to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English,in PDF version,to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname –Receptionist – DIMAKProject
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 30June 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply.