GIZ Kosovo: Slobodno radno mesto za mlađeg savetnika za reintegraciju
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, German Information Centre for Migration, Vocational Training and Career (DIMAK) project is seeking to fill the position of:
Overall purpose of the post
The position is opened in the frame of the Global Program on Migration for Development “German Information Centre for Migration, Vocational Training and Career / DIMAK”, which is supporting the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare (MLSW), Employment Agency of the Republic of Kosovo (EARK) and Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) in facilitating their services in the labour mobility, reintegration, vocational training and career development.
Main tasks and responsibilities
In more detail, the position holder will have the following main tasks and responsibilities:
- Advice giving services to individuals seeking counselling and support, especially to migrants who have returned to the country of question from Germany
- Working in a team of advisors under the supervision of the head of DIMAK
- Provides direct support to the Coordinator and reintegration advisors
- Researches, compiles and makes available relevant information, offers and acts in economic reintegration
- Exchanges with his/her counterparts in the Germany module to provide country-specific information to migrants intending to return from Germany
- Cooperates with relevant counterparts within bilateral projects of GIZ and GIZ country office
- Supports the team in all activities of the project, in everyday occurrences and will fulfil tasks that will be delegated by the project management, Country Director and the Programme Coordinator of Programme for Migration and Development (PME), based in Eschborn, Germany
- Supports the team in the further development of the activities and approaches of the Centre
- Coordinates the return of case specific returnees jointly with the Reintegration Scouts and the Ministry of Internal Affairs/Department for Reintegration of Repatriated Persons (MIA/DRRP) regarding economic reintegration
- Supports the Transnational Referral of returnees from Germany to Kosovo in close cooperation with the Reintegration Scouts
- Provides economic reintegration measures to individuals seeking economic reintegration and or job placement
- Coordinates with partner of Civil Society Organizations (CSO`s) on economic reintegration measures and has a comprehensive overview of the job placement opportunities for returnees in Kosovo.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in social sciences or any other project related field
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Excellent written and oral in English and/or German language
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well organized
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- GIZ Office, Pristina
- Participation in field trips in whole Kosovo is expected
Expected start date: July 2019
How to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to email@example.com
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Junior Advisor – Employment Promotion – DIMAK Project
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 20 June 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic communities as well as candidates with disability to apply.