GIZ Kosovo: Radno mesto za koordinatora-menadžera mreže preduzeća u poljoprivredno-prerađivačkoj industriji
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH,
Project “Innovation and Training Park (ITP) Prizren”
is seeking to fill the positions of::
Coordinator and Network Manager
in the fields of
- Agro and Food Processing
- Industrial Production and Innovative Technologies
- Creative and Cultural Industry including Tourism
Overall purpose of the post
Within the German-Kosovar bilateral cooperation GIZ has been commissioned to develop the former camp of the German KFOR contingent in Prizren to an Innovation and Training Park. Objective of the project is to settle new enterprises and training institutions as well as start-ups in the Park and provide the necessary infrastructure as well as business and networking services. Three sectors are envisaged: (i) Information and Communication Technology / Innovative Technologies, (ii) Creative and Cultural Industry including Tourism and (iii) Agro and Food processing. They are complemented by the cross-cutting sectors (i) Training, (ii) Research and Development and (iii) Start-up Relevant Organisations. For more information see ITP-PRIZREN.COM.
The project offers a challenging position in an international team dedicated to the economic development of Kosovo and the region of Prizren.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As coordinator and network manager you will be responsible:
- to realize the objectives of the ITP in at least two of the focus sectors of ITP
- to attract and acquire companies, start-ups and training institutions in the relevant fields for ITP
- to promote networks within the ITP, between organisations in ITP and the region, as well as international cooperation contributing to developing and implementing the strategy of the project
- to provide and organize business and advisory services to tenants in the ITP and the networks
Together with the team you will
- develop and implement the strategy of the project and the ITP communication strategy
- establish ITP as a regional knowledge hub including regional conference and summer schools
- participate in the overall management of the ITP and the cooperation with the stakeholders
You will work closely with enterprises, start-ups and business association in Kosovo and internationally. You will be contact person for them and address their needs.
As part of the GIZ, you will draw not only on the back up by GIZ headquarter in Germany and its international community of practice and experience, you will have also access to modern instruments of planning and implementation.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
GIZ is seeking an innovative and well-connected expert with the following qualifications and experience:
- University degree in a subject related to the objectives of the project and the fields of activities
- Minimum 7 years professional experience, part of it in relevant sectors, preferably some years with managerial responsibility.
- Experience in marketing or advisory services are an asset.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Initiative and creative / innovative thinking as well as a strategic mindset
- High representation and excellent social and interpersonal communication skills
- Well organized and constructive approach, excellent management skills
- Ability to organize and provide professional advice
- Ability to work in a multi-task, multi-discipline international project team
- Willingness and ability to upskill in the areas required by responsibilities and tasks
- Very good knowledge of English; German language is an added value
Location: The office is based in the GIZ Project Office Innovation and Training Park in Prizren
Expected start date: March 2020
How to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – CNM Agriculture and Food Processing – ITP Project
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 6 March 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply.