GIZ Kosovo: Slobodno radno mesto za stažistu na projektu
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH,
project Legal and Administrative Reform Project (LARP), offers the vacancy for a:
Main tasks and responsibilities
The following tasks/responsibilities are indicative and may be modified according to the needs of the project:
- Planning, coordinating and implementing project activities under the supervision of the project leader and legal advisors
- Knowledge management of the project
- Monitoring and reporting of results
- Other duties and tasks at the request of management.
Qualifications and experience sought
- Student of the Law Faculty
- Knowledge of the Kosovo legal system and its institutions
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge in German is an added value
- Knowledge of International Development Cooperation approach is an asset
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The office is based in the GIZ Project office in Pristina
- The internship is offered with a negotiable duration of 3-6 months
Expected start date
- 1 June 2019
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to email@example.com
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Local Intern – LARP
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 21 April 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply.