GIZ Kosovo: Posao za savetnika na projektu;monitoring i evaluacija
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, German Information Centre for Migration, Vocational Training and Career (DIMAK) project is seeking to fill the position of:
Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
Main tasks and responsibilities
The M&E advisor is responsible for:
- Managing of all M&E measures of both programmes Programme Migration for Development “PME” and Programme Migration and Diaspora “PMD” within DIMAK project
- Set up of M&E procedures and tasks for the entire team in order to secure timely M&E, including capacity building of team members
- Close collaboration with the project core team in Kosovo and HQ – including the regular exchange with other Migration Advisory Centres (MACs) and the bilateral projects (operations clusters), as well as partner officials, private sector, non-government and civil society organisations
- Maintaining of a good flow of communication and information between all involved institutions and counterparts and GIZ
Communication and networking
The M&E advisor performs the following:
- Develops and maintains contact with all important stakeholders
- Provides technical assistance to local and international experts
- Ensures knowledge management: collects, processes and distributes relevant information, monitors communication and interaction between government institutions, NGOs and society through analyses of the media, direct dialogue, participation in meetings and seminars etc.
- Serves as the focal point for monitoring and evaluation within the projects and ensures the quality of M&E tools
Other duties/additional tasks
The M&E advisor
- Puts together an overview of project activities, deadlines through a Gant Chart etc. and presents this regularly to the team leader
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of management
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- University degree preferably in Social Sciences, Development Economics, Business Administration or any other related discipline that is relevant to accomplish the tasks
- At least five years’ of relevant working experience in monitoring and evaluation of projects with international organizations and/or public/private institutions in Kosovo
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports, including visual analytics
Other knowledge, additional competences
- In-depth knowledge on M&E
- Proven ICT skills, especially expertise in analysing data using statistical software and tools for data visualisation such as (SPSS, EXCEL, Online Survey Software “Askallo”) etc.
- Proactive, enterprising, resourceful attitude and excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German language is an added value
- Able to quickly develop a basic understanding of a variety of technical subjects
- Plans, coordinates and organizes assignments considering changing priorities and competing deadlines
- Willingness to travel (abroad) regularly
- Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Location: GIZ Office, Pristina.
Expected start date: April 2019
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English,in PDF version,to email@example.com
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname –Project Advisor M&E – DIMAKProject
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 26March2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic communities as well as candidates with disability to apply.