GIZ Kosovo: Slobodno radno mesto za mlađeg stažistu
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Innovation and Training Park (ITP) Prizren offers in its office in Prizren a vacancy for:
Overall purpose of the assignment
GIZ has been mandated by the Government of Kosovo to manage the former camp of the German Armed Forces in Prizren and to set up the Kosovar-German Innovation and Training Park (ITP) in Prizren. The aim of the ITP is to make the best use of the camp and its premises through providing facilities and services to businesses with the most growth potential and to start-ups. Additionally, the ITP will offer Vocational Education and Training (VET) to support its tenants and the needs of labour market. (For more information, please visit www.itp-prizren.com).
The intern will support the overall implementation of project activities in terms of administrative support, business development, facility management and legal matters.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Support the project team/staff in their daily work with special reference to:
- Implementation of general project activities
- Organization of meetings, workshops and other events
- Supporting the application process of tenants through providing necessary documentation and visits of facilities
- Supporting the legal matters of the ITP
- Supporting the facility management of the ITP
- Being active in project promotion activities
- Supporting the project team in accomplishing their tasks
- Other tasks/duties as requested
Qualifications and experience sought
- University degree in the field of Business Administration, Economics, Law, Engineering and/or Real Estate management
- Administrative and research skills
- Well organized
- Good communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very good knowledge of English; knowledge in German is an added value
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including adapting communication to different recipients and networking in Kosovo;
- The office is based in the GIZ Project Office in Prizren
- The internship is offered with a negotiable duration of 3-5 months
Expected start date
- February 2019
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to email@example.com
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of Motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Local Intern – ITP
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 20 January 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply.