GIZ Kosovo traži jednog mlađeg eksperta sa Pravnim fakultetom
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, the project Reform of Public Finance Systems in Kosovo is seeking to fill the position of:
Junior National Expert
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assists project leader and other project experts with higher band
- Carries out specific tasks in connection with the legal aspects in public finance
- Carries out specific research tasks which are required for analysing and adjusting public finance regulations
- Managing knowledge by disseminating and documenting know-how, experience and information
- Performs other duties and task as requested
Qualifications and experience sought
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Minimum 6 months relevant professional experience, with emphasis on Public Sector Governance principles, Good Financial Governance principles, Public Finance Regulations, Public Finance System in Kosovo
- Very good command of English and local languages
- Excellent IT-skills
- Very good communication skills, especially in dealing with people on different levels and with a different background
- Organisational skills and initiative
- Loyalty and confidentiality
- Capacity to work as team member
- The office is based in the GIZ Project Office in Pristina
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of Motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Junior National Expert – Good Financial Governance
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 30 December 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply.