GIZ Kosovo: Radno mesto za administrativno finansijskog menadžera
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, DIMAK Project is seeking to fill the position of:
Admin and Finance Manager
Overall purpose of the post
The position is opened in the frame of the Global Project for Migration and Development “German Information Centre for Migration, Vocational Training and Career / DIMAK”, which is supporting the Ministry of Labour and Social Welfare (MLSW) and Employment Agency of the Republic of Kosovo (EARK) and Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) in facilitating their services in the labour mobility, reintegration, vocational training and career development.
The position holder will implement procedures, policies and regulations in the project involving budget, accounting, finance, administration and management.
Task and responsibilities
In more detail, the position holder will have the following main tasks and responsibilities:
- Meeting the administrative, financial and budgetary needs of the project independently, with a minimum of intervention
- Responsible for project budget planning for different PMD modules processing numbers implemented in Kosovo.
- Responsible for monitoring costs and expenses in SAP as well as reports the potential risks to the project coordinator
- Coordinates the administrative staff at the project
- Ensures that financial and administrative regulations are compiled
- Takes part in the relevant management meetings of PMD with National Coordinator, Regional Coordinator (in the country and abroad) to exchange on budget and financial planning
- Coordinates with the GIZ office on the mode of service delivery
- Ensures complete and correct preparation of contracts and procurements and follows-up with the administration
- Responsible for the inventory and final handing over to partners
- Contact person for internal controls and audits
- Responsible for financial management, such as cash withdrawals, keeping the cashbook, preparing and entering vouchers
- Checks travel and other expense statements of staff prior to approval by the superior
- Calculates, manages, and requests cash flow bi-monthly
- Screens the proposals for financing and grant agreements including local subsidies
- Provides knowledge transfer (virtual and in person) to other MBZ (Migration Advisory Centres) worldwide
- Reports on monthly basis to PME HQ on financial expenses
- Provides budget planning for operational costs of the project, CSO budget projections on grants and local subsidies
Required qualifications, competencies and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management/Finance, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in office management, administration, finance and/or related fields;
- Excellent written and oral in German language;
- Good command of English and local languages;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Well organized;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The office based in the GIZ/DIMAK in Pristina.
- Participation in field trips in whole Kosovo and other PMD implementation countries is expected.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English or German, in PDF version, to email@example.com
- CV Europass http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions
- Letter of Motivation;
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations;
- Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Admin & Finance Manager – DIMAK.
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 16th of November 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply.