GIZ Kosovo: Slobodno radno mesto – službenik za komunikacije
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information about GIZ see: www.giz.de.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH,
offers a position for its Country Office Pristina for a:
Communication Officer (PR Professional)
Overall purpose of the assignment:
The Communication Officer will support the GIZ Country Office in Pristina, including its bilateral and regional projects, in their (internal and external) communication.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- implementing standards and guidelines for GIZ communication work
- supporting the Country Director with strategic orientation of communication in the country
- planning and management of communication activities on Country level
- providing support for media and public outreach of various project results
- writing and sending out press releases to national media distributors
- advising and assuring quality of communication work on project level
Qualifications and experience sought:
- University degree in the field of Communication, Journalism, Marketing, or related discipline that is relevant to accomplish the tasks
- at least 5 years’ professional experience in the field of communication (media and PR work, journalism, internal communication or similar)
- very good knowledge of English; knowledge in German is an added value
- experience with media production
- knowledge of DTP or graphics applications – basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop is an asset
- editorial experience, experience in writing articles and press releases (evidenced e.g. by work samples)
- very good working knowledge of ICT technologies and computer applications
- excellent team-working and communication skills
- The office is based in Pristina.
- Option of part time employment can be discussed.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English language consisting of a letter of motivation, CV in the latest Europass format, diploma(s), references/recommendations, certificates to email@example.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Subject of the email: Application for Communication Officer
Deadline for the application: 31.10.2018, 16.00h