Oglas za posao: GIZ Kosovo traži stažiste sa znanjem engleskog ili nemačkog jezika
As an international cooperation enterprise for sustainable development with worldwide operations, the federally owned Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its development-policy objectives. It provides viable, forward-looking solutions for political, economic, ecological and social development in a globalised world. GIZ promotes complex reforms and change processes. Its corporate objective is to improve people’s living conditions on a sustainable basis. For more information visit: www.giz.de. The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, DIMAK Project offers the vacancy for:
Local Interns (2 positions)
Overall purpose of the post The positions are opened in the frame of the Global Project “German Information Centre for Migration, Vocational Training and Career / DIMAK”, which is supporting the Employment Agency of the Republic of Kosovo (EARK) in providing their services in the labour market, implementation of employment and vocational training policies. The Local Interns will support EARK team and their local and International experts on documentation, communication, translation, data collection etc., in the working fields of EARK. Each intern will be placed in both DIMAK and EARK offices during the internship period.
Task and responsibilities
In more detail, the Interns will have the following main tasks and responsibilities:
- Support GIZ/DIMAK and EARK team in their daily work, especially in the communication and cooperation with international stakeholders
- Facilitate the organization of meetings, workshops and other events in field, together and with central and regional institutions and other stakeholders
- Facilitate the organization of Job Fairs, Info Days, Job Placement Trainings, Career Fairs, in close cooperation with GIZ/DIMAK and other GIZ projects, etc.
- Being active in promotion activities / social media
- Other tasks/duties as requested.
Required qualifications, competencies and experience
- Under/graduate degree: Bachelor’s in social sciences, humanities or similar;
- Excellent written and oral in German and/or English;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Research skills;
- Well organized;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including adapting communication to different recipients and networking in Kosovo.
- The office based in the Employment Agency of the Republic of Kosovo (EARK) in Pristina and in GIZ/DIMAK.
- Participation in field trips in whole Kosovo and region is expected.
- The internship will last up to 6 months.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of Motivation;
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations;
- Subject of the email: Internship – DIMAK.
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 26th of October 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment. GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply