GIZ Kosovo: Posao za administrativnog menadžera u Prištini
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is seeking to fill the position of:
Office Manager – part-time (75%)
The office manager will be responsible for:
- General administrative services to the country office
- Manages incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Supports the management team in accordance with their instructions
- Responsible for travel arrangements such as booking tickets, flights, hotel reservations, transport etc.
- Organizes visas and other necessary permits and documents for staff
- Processes travel claims of national and international staff
General office services
- Organizes the office layout and maintains supplies of stationery and other equipment
- Maintains the condition of the office and arranges necessary repairs
- Reports damages and organizes and controls proper maintenance and repair of office equipment
- Performs translation in English, German and Albanian/Serbian, when necessary
- Updates the filing system of the administration and ensures archiving
- Maintains the inventory
- Prepares information packages for new staff as well as processes the clearing of leaving staff
Other duties/additional tasks
- Processes customs clearance of imported goods
- Updates and maintains insurance of car pool
- Coordinates and organizes rooms for meetings
- Organizes company events and conferences
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, or related fields. Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field is desirable.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in office management, administration and/or related fields.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Proficient knowledge of German language (equal to mother tongue);
- Very good command of English and local languages;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure;
- The ability to manage own workload;
- Good teamworking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- A problem-solving approach to work;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Location: GIZ Office-Pristina.
Expected starting date: October 2018.
Contract period: One year, with the possibility of extension.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English or German, in PDF version, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV Europass http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae/templates-instructions
- Letter of Motivation;
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations;
- Subject of the email: Office Manager – GIZ Office
Applications that do not meet these rules will not be considered!
Deadline for the application: 05 October 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to the next stage of recruitment.
GIZ encourages female candidates, candidates from ethnic minorities as well as candidates with disability to apply.